Party Rental's &
BOUNCE HOUS & Party RENTAL's
How to plan for a Party Rental Company
|Posted by morebouncellc on 18 September, 2013 at 14:05|
There are steps you should take before calling a party rental company. With careful planning, you will not be on the phone or standing at a counter for hours trying to decide what to rent.
1. Know the number of guests you are going to invite. If you are allowing guests to bring friends, an RSVP will ensure you know how many people are going to arrive.
2. Decide what activities you will have at your party. Dunk tanks, bouncers, concession machines are great choices with every type of party. A theme will help you choose which activities to plan for.
3. Set a budget before you begin making purchases and renting equipment. Obtain pricing and “run the numbers” before spending anything. Remember cheaper is not always better, quality comes with a price.
4. Monitor the weather carefully for the day of the party so that you are not caught in the rain.
5. Measure your party area to ensure everything you want will fit.
Contact More Bounce Inflatables for all of your party needs.
Post a Comment
Oops, you forgot something.
The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.